Sunday, January 14, 2007

hi :)

so my first entry was actually a bunch of my old myspace blogs, and here is the explanation on that :)

i joined myspace around may 2005, and back then, there were a few people on, but then it exploded, and things got really bizarre. an ex-boyfriend commented on one of my blogs, and it freaked me out, so i deleted my profile. yeah. a little extreme, right? lol. then i made a new profile, but my boyfriend at the time convinced me to delete it in june 2006. why? well, earlier that day, i had accidentally signed onto his myspace profile-we lived together, and i had moved out (long story! lol) a few days earlier, but i still had my account on his computer, and i was there on my lunch break, checking my e-mail. for some reason, my account wasn't working (he had made a cinderella background for me, and that wasn't there, icons were missing, etc.), so i switched to his. neither of us used passwords, so no big deal, right? wrong. he saved all of his info on the computer, so when i signed into myspace, it automatically took me to his page. i shouldn't have done anything, but since i was already there, i checked his messages, and found out that he had been talking with a girl for the past 2 or 3 days. i freaked out, and things got really messy, so that night, we both agreed to delete our profiles. well, needless to say, he was clearly cheating on me (not that i have proof; but he said that he "met someone" a few weeks later, so let's be serious), and we broke up at the end of june. in a "screw him" manner, i made up a new profile, which i kept until the end of december 2006.

for a while, i've felt like myspace is the devil; no good can come of it :) so i figured, what am i doing? i'll just get rid of it, and i did. the part that i miss is writing blogs, so that's how i ended up on this site. a bunch of people liked my myspace blogs, so i'm hoping that people will read my blogs on here and get some entertainment out of them :)

No comments: